4/20/2021 – Project Associate, KTGY
KTGY Architecture + Planning is one of the nation’s foremost residential and mixed-use firms delivering innovation, artistry and attention to detail across multiple studios, nationwide. As place-makers, we plan and design with care, intelligence and responsiveness. Blending client goals, design efficiency and resident experience we create thriving, memorable and sustainable neighborhoods of the future.
The KTGY Chicago studio focuses on urban-infill, mixed-use and high-rise as well as for-rent and for-sale residential architecture. Collaborating internally and with KTGY’s retail and planning studios we combine local knowledge with national resources to create thriving neighborhoods. Passionate about our impact, we are often brainstorming designs over lunch or running together to support a local charity. Join us today and positively impact the communities in which we live, work and design.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
KTGY Chicago is a collaborative architecture studio seeking a Project Associate. The Project Associate primarily supports the production project team by participating in various general and project specific tasks. They must exercise effective time management and have experience working with wood and podium construction. Additionally, have awareness of impact on the project design, schedule, and budget and will conduct work within KTGY standards under the direction of supervisor. If you would describe yourself as someone who is meticulous about details and wants to be part of a growing team, send us your qualifications!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Wood construction and podium construction experience
- Accurate and detailed oriented
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and maintain effective communication and quality control.
- Understanding and proficiency using the following software:
- Revit, required experience
- MS Office
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field
Chicago, IL, USA
Accept Resumes Online via Company Website
Click here to apply
217 N Jefferson Street
2/16/2021 – Marketing Coordinator, Ross Barney Architects
Ross Barney Architects is a Chicago-based architecture and urban design studio. Occupying a unique place within the panorama of contemporary practice, the studio is characterized by a reputation for work in the public realm. From community buildings to campus buildings for premier academic and research institutions, to groundbreaking transit stations that connect vibrant neighborhoods, Ross Barney Architects has produced distinctive structures that have become community icons.
Ross Barney Architects is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join its collaborative team. This position requires an energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and graphically sophisticated individual. Working closely with the Marketing Principal, this position will be responsible for coordinating and managing the Studio’s projects pursuits and digital footprint. The Marketing Coordinator will lead the development of collateral for ongoing and recently completed projects to be used in new business opportunities – including proposals, qualification packages, and presentations. A successful applicant is eager to learn the history of Ross Barney Architects, passionate about storytelling, and looking for a position that has long term growth opportunities.
- Coordinate proposals and manage submission schedules
- Lead the development of marketing collateral for ongoing and recently completed projects
- Facilitate material creation for lectures, presentations, project interviews, etc.
- Manage project data information database and refine project close-out procedures for marketing archive (written, drawing, and photography assets)
- Support day-to-day marketing efforts (external and internal)
- Manage award submissions
- Manage the studio’s digital media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Manage the studio’s website (Craft CMS)
- Develop and identify ways to continuously improve marketing processes, tools, and materials
Desired Skills and Experience
- Required proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel)
- MA/BA degree in business, design, communications, marketing, journalism, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and familiarity with AEC or adjacent industry is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- A passion for writing and storytelling
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong communication, graphic, content creation, and creativity skills
- Persistent and assertive, but not abrasive
- Involvement in professional societies and community organizations is encouraged
Submit resume and work samples (graphic and written where possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19, 2021 @ 5:00 PM CST with the subject line: Marketing Coordinator.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Accept Resumes via Email
1/25/2021 – Architectural Design Team Member, Ross Barney Architects
Ross Barney Architects is an architecture, urban design, and landscape architecture studio committed to designing distinctive solutions for every project that we undertake. Established in 1981 by Carol Ross Barney, the firm enjoys a long and successful history of creating innovative, environmentally responsible, user focused architecture and civic spaces that stand the test of time. Chicago, Illinois is our home base and laboratory.
Seeking Project Architect/Designer with 2-8 years of experience. Team player, self-starter and creative problem solver. Candidate should possess strong technical knowledge and detailing skills for small to large scale project sizes. Able to lead design documentation and coordination of drawings with consultants. A successful candidate will be able to navigate between project architect and project team member roles. You should also have good time management skills and be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
- 2-8 years of experience
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure a plus
- Professional degree from an accredited university
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Provide demonstration of proficiency in Revit, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp and AutoCAD knowledge preferred
- LEED accreditation a plus
Full-Time, Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Accept Resumes via Email